Payments for College Bills
Please note Robinson College only accepts payments by Bank Transfer (bank account details can be found on the invoice) .
When making your payment please ensure that you use your Reference Number quoted on the invoice.
International Students can pay by TransferMate
TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Robinson College in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
- Create an account using the following link - http://robinsoncollege.transfermateeducation.com/
- Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method
- Complete payer details and set up an account
- Make your payment with the provided instructions
- Track your payment throughout the process
Further information on Finance for students can be found here.